I JUST LOVE 1940s & 1950s MORE THAN I CAN DESCRIBE

You can't even imagine how much I love the 1940s and 1950s, and how much they inspire me in everything I do. Whenever I see photos or hear music from that time, it gives me an indescribable joy, but at the same time sadness, because I will never again experience it. Sure, every time has this good and dark sides, but these years are very close to me with this spirit, clothes and songs, which I'm happy that I listen them for these days.

Ani si nedovedete představit, jak moc miluji 40. a 50. léta a jak moc mne inspirují ve všem, co dělám. Vždy když vidím fotografie, nebo slyším hudbu z té doby, vzbuzuje to ve mne nepopsatelnou radost, ale zároveň smutek, že tu dobu již nikdy nezažiji. Jistě, každá doba má své pro a proti, ovšem tyto léta jsou mi velmi blízké právě svým duchem, oblečením a písněmi, které s radostí poslouchám i dnes. 

 

Simple, elegant and feminine, the outfits of the 40's and 50's could be described. Wide spotted and folded skirts, simple brooches, dresses, hats, elegant suits, military style coats, wide pants, softly eye shadow and red lipstick. That's the right way. If you like this time, just like me, definitely don't forget to go to the 'James Dean' restaurant in the center of Prague (capital city of Czech Republic - for foreigners), which all remind 1950s in America (interior, meals, drinks, menu cards and cute jukebox) 

Jednoduché, ale přesto elegantní a ženské, tak by se daly outfity z let 40' a 50' popsat. Široké puntíkované a skládané sukně, jednoduché brože, šaty, klobouky, elegantní obleky, kabáty ve vojenském stylu, široké kalhoty, jemné oční stíny a červená rtěnka. Pokud máte tuto dobu rádi stejně jako já, rozhodně nezapomeňte zajít do restaurace James Dean v centru Prahy (hlavní město České Republiky - pro cizince), která celá (svým interiérem, jídly, pitím, jídelním lístkem i roztomilým jukeboxem) připomíná 50. léta 20. století v Americe. 




I definitely recommend listening to these songs, you'll love them!

Rozhodně doporučuji poslechnout si tyto písně, dozajista ve vás něco zanechají!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIGI HADID: One of today's most successful supermodels

WILL BE UNIBROW A NEW UPCOMING TREND?

FASHION GIANTS: ALESSANDRO MICHELE